Professional pressure washing can remove all that grime and make your home or business look like new in a snap. Simply call to book an appointment with us today and be one step closer to a clean home!
Before we come, here are some tips for getting your property prepared for our visit.
- Move or cover any outdoor items. Remove any outdoor furniture, toys, or grills from the area to be washed. The force of the water coming from the pressure washer is powerful. Keep your belongings safe by moving them away from the washing area.
- Check that all windows and doors are tightly closed. Double check all doors and windows as we cannot control water splashes.
- Ensure all children and pets are out of the area so they don’t get wet or run into the spray. Water spray may look like a sprinkler to young kids and dogs, but the force of the water can cause physical harm.
- Make sure an external water source is accessible if needed. Before your appointment, check to be sure that it works and that nothing is covering or blocking it or if we will need access to it.
- For safety reasons, unplug extension cords and close the covers of your outdoor outlets. Electricity and water don’t mix!
Home or business, our professionals can erase signs of age, dirt, and exposure to the elements and give your property a fresh, clean look. You’ll be amazed what a difference power washing can make.
Call us TODAY for a free estimate!
GET A FREE QUOTE